AB-INTIMUS Vaginal Probiotic
Country of Origin : Spain
AB-INTIMUS Vaginal Probiotic contains Lactobacillus plantarum I 1001, patented strain with unique properties for the recovery of the vaginal flora and with high capacity of adhesion to vaginal mucosa. Through the production of
lactic acid, these lactobacilli stabilize the physiological pH of the vagina and help the natural defense mechanisms to combat vaginal infections. In addition, when colonizing the vaginal cavity they form a protective layer that prevents the fixation of other undesirable microorganism.
AB-INTIMUS Vaginal Probiotic can be used as adjuvant to the treatment of vaginal infections, especially in recurrent candidiasis and/or resistant to antifungal treatments, as well as in
the prevention of possible relapse. It can also be used in any situation in which the vaginal flora may be altered.
• Restores the vaginal flora
• Prevention of vaginal infections
• Used as an adjunct in the treatment of vulvovaginal infections, it improves symptoms and reduces relapses • Effective against candidiasis and vaginosis
• High adherence to the vaginal epithelium
• High vaginal acidification capacity
• Resistant to antifungal treatments and antibiotics
Insert 1 vaginal tablet a day deep into the vagina on alternate days for 2 weeks at the end of menstrual period.
In case of treatment with antifungal or vaginal antibiotic, start the application of AB INTIMUS Vaginal Probiotic once it is finished. If symptoms persist repeat the pattern the following month
Do not apply AB-INTIMUS during menstruation
Out of stock